LIFE SCIENCE PRODUCTS
Do you have the ambition to bring a new product to the market? Do you have affinity with life science and technology? Are you looking for both a commercial and a technical challenge? Look no further!
We are looking for an application-driven engineer to support our customers, who are changing the world of medical treatment. You will work closely with dynamic and cross-functional teams (product management and sales/marketing), as well as a world-wide customer base, on ground-breaking life science applications.
Key activities of an Application Engineer:
- Being strongly involved in customer success and satisfaction
- Providing advanced application support to our customers and distributors
- User testing of our equipment (Hard- and software)
- Performing on-site and remote training of customers
- Performing sales support activities
- Performing experiments and validating applications together with key customers
- Contributing to webinars and seminars
- Creating technical-, support- and marketing content in English
The ideal candidate:
- Bsc or Msc (Life Science, Biomedical or Physics)
- Team player
- Strong English writing and speaking skills
- Chinese writing and speaking skills are a plus
- Sensitive and diplomatic handling of customer requests
- Basic IT skills
- Customer facing skills
- Commercial/business understanding
- Structured and organised way of working
- Availability for travelling
- Sales or customer care experience is a plus
- An opportunity to make a significant impact on the growth of Optics11 and to develop your soft- and technical skills
- Being part of a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Work in a challenging international environment.
About the company:
Optics11 Life is a life science instrumentation company that is addressing an exciting new market opportunity. With its unique optical fiber sensing based measurement instruments, it is providing enabling technology for emerging processes that will revolutionize medical treatment. These new processes concern improved drug development processes and new regenerative therapies, all based on the possibilities offered by 3D cell culture such as Organ-on-a-chip and organoids.
Optics11 was founded in 2011 as a university spin-off. With a promising unique technology based on optical fiber sensing, a first product was built in 2012: an extremely sensitive measurement device that could break new ground in the field of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine. Since then many more unique sensing products were developed and put in the market. The company now has two business units serving different markets with different products: Optics11 Life and Optics11 Industrial Sensing. The company is now growing rapidly and employs over 50 professionals, with an installed base of successful products all over the world.
How to apply?
To apply, please send in both your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.