LIFE SCIENCE PRODUCTS
Do you want to be part of a dynamic fast developing company, where you will be working on manufacturing high tech measurement systems for our Life Science department?
About the position:
You will be making the highly sensitive optical fiber probes for our life science products. These are made of very small components, and assembled using a microscope, and using high tech tools such as a laser ablation system, and various optical fiber tools. Other parts of the job include calibrating the probes, administration and quality control.
The ideal candidate:
• Has secondary vocational education (MBO) level of working and thinking;
• Has very good fine mechanical skills (is able to work with very small parts);
• Experienced in working under a microscope;
• Is precise and can work in a structured way (including documentation);
• Has a good command of the English language in speech and writing;
• Good administrative and organizational skills;
• Experience with optical fiber optic systems is a plus.
• Willing to learn on the job;
• Excited to work in a constantly changing environment ;
• Not easily frustrated when things are not going according to plan;
• Fulltime available;
• Looking for a long-term commitment.
About the company:
Optics11 was founded in 2011 as a university spin-off. With a promising unique technology based on optical fiber sensing, a first product was built in 2012: an extremely sensitive measurement device that could break new ground in the field of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine. Since then many more unique sensing products were developed and put in the market. The company now has two business units serving different markets with different products: Optics11 Life and Optics11 Industrial Sensing. The company is now growing rapidly and employs over 50 professionals, with an installed base of successful products all over the world.
What we offer:
Competitive primary and secondary working conditions within a challenging and dynamic international organization with driven and passionate colleagues. Furthermore, there is an informal work environment and a good perspective to grow into the organization.
How to apply?
To apply, please send in both your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.