INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER
LIFE SCIENCE INSTRUMENTS
Do you want to be part of a dynamic fast developing company, where you will be working on manufacturing high tech measurement systems for our Life Science department?
The key responsibilities of a Sales Manager:
- Lead and grow the International Life Science sales team – a team of young, enthusiastic and talented people
- Organize the EU and US sales team around (new) products, territories, applications
- Contribute to direct sales
- Manage, improve and recruit international distributors in Asia, ROW
- Manage and improve the sales structure and pipeline
- Create and execute a sales strategy for new products in pharmaceutical R&D
- Provide input to the marketing strategy
- Plan participation in conferences and trade shows
- Contribute to the Optics11 Life management team and company strategy
Skills and competences:
- Self-starter, highly motivated person
- BSc or MSc commercial or engineering/scientific background
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales of technical hardware products
- Preferably experience in selling life science instrumentation
- A combination of technical and commercial qualities.
- An ambition to lead an international team
- An entrepreneurial drive
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- A professional and outgoing personality, with the ability to work both in a team environment and directly with clients
- Is willing to travel the world (35 – 50%)
- An opportunity to make a significant impact on the growth of the international Optics11 Life sales organization
- Competitive renumeration depending on experience and performance
- Full-time position
- Being part of a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Flat hierarchy, short decision lines, big impact
- Work in a challenging international environment
- Freedom and responsibility in structuring and leading your work
About the company:
Optics11 was founded in 2011 as a university spin-off. With a promising unique technology based on optical fiber sensing, a first product was built in 2012: an extremely sensitive measurement device that could break new ground in the field of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine. Since then many more unique sensing products were developed and put in the market. The company now has two business units serving different markets with different products: Optics11 Life and Optics11 Industrial Sensing. The company is now growing rapidly and employs over 50 professionals, with an installed base of successful products all over the world.
How to apply?
To apply, please send in both your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.