LIFE SCIENCE PRODUCTS
Optics11 is developing a new range of instruments, based on optical fiber sensing. We are looking for a hands-on software development engineer who has experience in LabView programming and working with custom electronics hardware. Working in a highly motivated and talented R&D team, the candidate is a key player in the development of unique and world class instruments, and is not afraid to set ambitious technical goals. Are you in for a challenge?
The development of LabView user programs, including modelling algorithms, GUI, control of moving stages, cameras, interrogators and other interactive parts, such as fluid handling systems.
Skills and competences:
- BSc or MSc with relevant experience (LabView programming, including user programs, GUI, controlling electronics).
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in interfacing with electronic components.
- Knowledge of an additional programming language (Python, C) is a plus.
- Experience with object-oriented programming and electronics design are a plus.
- Result driven and capable of working in a dynamic environment.
- Passionate and enthusiastic.
- Experience in working in projects is a plus.
- Affinity with life science, physics and analytical instruments such as microscopes is also relevant.
About the company:
Optics11 was founded in 2011 as a university spin-off. With a promising unique technology based on optical fiber sensing, a first product was built in 2012: an extremely sensitive measurement device that could break new ground in the field of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine. Since then many more unique sensing products were developed and put in the market. The company now has two business units serving different markets with different products: Optics11 Life and Optics11 Industrial Sensing. The company is now growing rapidly and employs over 50 professionals, with an installed base of successful products all over the world.
How to apply?
To apply, please send in both your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.