LEAD GENERATION – PART-TIME
Do you want to be part of a dynamic fast developing company, where you will be working on manufacturing high tech measurement systems for our Life Science department?
About the position:
We are looking for a talented person who is willing to take on the challenge to help us to scale up our Life Science instrument division sales operations by running and improving our lead identification & generation process. You will leverage the effectiveness of our sales team by finding, qualifying, and registering potential customers from all over the world. You will provide feedback on the lead generation process and explore and work with new tools to accelerate lead generation.
Your activities will include:
- Identify leads on the market
- Enter sales prospects into our CRM system
- Help with lead sourcing for conferences and demonstrations of the sales team
- Help improve our lead generation strategy
- Execute lead generation campaigns set out by marketing
- You are a student of a Dutch university or applied university (Hogeschool)
- HBO / BSc. with a focus on Business or Technology
- You have affinity or experience with marketing or sales
- You have a can-do mentality
- You are a technology enthusiast
- You are a fast learner
- You can work independently as well as in a team
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- You are available at least 16 up to 40 hrs/week
About the company:
Optics11 was founded in 2011 as a university spin-off. With a promising unique technology based on optical fiber sensing, a first product was built in 2012: an extremely sensitive measurement device that could break new ground in the field of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine. Since then many more unique sensing products were developed and put in the market. The company now has two business units serving different markets with different products: Optics11 Life and Optics11 Industrial Sensing. The company is now growing rapidly and employs over 50 professionals, with an installed base of successful products all over the world.
What we offer:
Competitive primary and secondary working conditions within a challenging and dynamic international organization with driven and passionate colleagues. Furthermore, there is an informal work environment and a good perspective to grow into the organization.
How to apply?
To apply, please send in both your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.