DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER – PART-TIME
Do you want to be part of a dynamic fast developing company, where you will be working on manufacturing high tech measurement systems for our Life Science department?
About the position:
Optics11Life is looking for a digital marketing part-timer who will assist us in the development and execution of our new marketing strategy. Your daily tasks will be inbound marketing – SEA/SEO (Google AdWords, Google Analytics), website appeal and usability, social media presence, marketing campaigns, marketing stack maintaining/expanding, and more. We are a high-tech company, so it will be important for you to understand our value propositions. Your role will be to see our products’ benefits through the customer’s eyes and get conversions through our online presence.
- You are a student of a Dutch university or applied university (Hogeschool)
- HBO / BSc. with a focus on Marketing or Business
- You have affinity and experience with digital marketing
- You have analytical skills
- You have a can-do mentality
- You are a fan of technology
- You are a fast learner
- You can work independently as well as in a team
- You are creative
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- You are available at least 16 up to 40 hrs/week
About the company:
Optics11 was founded in 2011 as a university spin-off. With a promising unique technology based on optical fiber sensing, a first product was built in 2012: an extremely sensitive measurement device that could break new ground in the field of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine. Since then many more unique sensing products were developed and put in the market. The company now has two business units serving different markets with different products: Optics11 Life and Optics11 Industrial Sensing. The company is now growing rapidly and employs over 50 professionals, with an installed base of successful products all over the world.