Introducing the next generation of Piuma & Chiaro Nanoindeters!
REAL-TIME, ROBUST AND IMPROVED RANGE
What to expect of this next generation Piuma and Chiaro Nanoindenters?
Closed-loop XYZ stages with real-time sensing of tip position.
Advantages of this are:
- 80 nm resolution
- Robust repeatable measurement
- Increased find surface speed – up to 10 times faster!
- Silent movement
- High precision mechanical mapping
- Minimized pre-stress on the sample
Long stroke Piezo
With 100 µm range for deeper indentation measurements allowing sub surface characterization.
- Save and costimize experimental configurations to fully automate measurements
- Optimized adhesion mode allows to measure ”sticky” samples
- Live Calibration of interferometric signal during measurement
Furtmermore, the first Piuma Nanoindenter of this next generation is already installed at The i3S Consortium in Porto.